If you are considering returning LaserJet printer parts, an network printer, or any of our other products, please contact your sales representative first. Often, problems can be remedied without a return. We have a vast supply of hard to find laser printer parts and have experience in solving printer problems. If a return is necessary, please be aware of the following procedures:
- All products being returned must have an RMA number assigned before the product is shipped for return. For example, if you are returning an network printer, make sure you have a five digit RMA number to go along with the printer before you ship it back to us.
- Any printers or laser jet printer parts sent to Action Printer Repair (APR) without an RMA number assigned will be rejected and we disclaim all liability for these products. All requests for credit/returns/exchange/warranty etc. must be issued an RMA number before returning items to APR.
- All returns of unopened items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted on opened items.
- No returns will be accepted on "Special Orders".
- All items being returned after 15 days of purchase must be for warranty repair or warranty replacement only.
- Damage to products being returned, that occurred during shipment is the responsibility of the shipper.
When it comes to hard-to-find laser printer parts, an network printer and solving printer problems, accept no substitute for excellence. Make Action Printer Repair your printer solutions headquarters.